See through me | Stradbroke Island - Cashmere Blend Designer Women’s Scarf
- Pure Luxury in Fabric
- Exceptionally lightweight and delicate-to-touch
- Designed in Australia.
- Created from breath-taking photos of Australia.
- 90% Modal and 10% Cashmere blend
- It can seamlessly fit in your handbag
- A perfect addition to your list of accessories
- Measures 180cm x 70cm
- Can be wrapped in multiple ways
- Season proof
- Every scarf is lovingly wrapped in bespoke packaging
Be prepared to call on some cozy and comfortable vibes with this limited edition cashmere blend scarf from Aneeka. Inspired by the virgin waters of the North Stradbroke Island, this unique scarf for women is a piece of wearable art. The cashmere gives the scarf its lightweight and softness, whereas the modal gives it its resilience. The scarf is season-proof and can be worn in multiple ways to suit your attire.
North Stradbroke Island, or Straddie as it is fondly referred to by the locals, is one of the famous natural tourist attractions of Queensland, Australia – situated about 30kms off Brisbane. This cashmere scarf reflects the primal waters as it flows through entwined branches of the trees that surround it. In a nutshell, you can witness my passion for travel and photography on this luxurious modal cashmere scarf.
- Gentle Machine wash 30•c
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Cool iron
- Dry clean
We Also Recommend
Beyond the misty mountains | Dove Lake Hut, Tasmania - Cashmere Blend Designer Women’s Scarf